Nice Scott. Do you know that Brad Pitt also started wearing a mustache recently, everyone called it a "porn-stache." Just teasing!!
I don't trust a man with facial hair.
Katie!!! I need to talk to you and I don't have your number anymore!!! Will you text or call me asap?! Oh, and thanks for always commenting on my blog. You are SO cute! I miss you!!! My # is (801) 513-4357. Thanks! Char
3 comments:
Nice Scott. Do you know that Brad Pitt also started wearing a mustache recently, everyone called it a "porn-stache." Just teasing!!
I don't trust a man with facial hair.
Katie!!! I need to talk to you and I don't have your number anymore!!! Will you text or call me asap?! Oh, and thanks for always commenting on my blog. You are SO cute! I miss you!!! My # is (801) 513-4357. Thanks! Char
Post a Comment