We are hoping any day now, we will be welcoming 25 new members to the Smith family. For Scott's birthday last year (May 5), he received an ant farm and we have FINALLY ordered little residents to occupy the bright blue gel that is sitting on our dresser.We are getting our ants from a farm in Hurricane, UT and they claim it takes 4-6 weeks to deliver (weather permitting). We've had some really great weather recently, and were hoping to find them in the mail, but alas, no ants yet. We'll keep you posted on their status!









3 comments:
Hey, I am very impressed with this whole blog thing. First of all, I am excited to know that you are "expecting." An ant farm will be a great beginning. Once you have that mastered, then you can try for other family members.
I am trying to figure out this whole blog thing myself. I have a few questions. Hopefully comments can go longer than they do on face book.
1. How did you get these cute things on the sides of your blog? When I set one up, they had you choose from templates, and this was not one of the choices. Did you do something else to get it to look this nice?
2. How did you make it so people can comment? I don't know if people can make comments on my blog. I think they first need to set up their own blog or something. Most people don't want to do that just to make a comment.
3. How did you change things like font and the arrangement of how it is set up? Mine only lets you change a very few things around.
Anyway, I am impressed. Let me know what you did.
That is the most awesome thing ever! An ant farm?! How random and cool! Post pictures for sure!
You people are crazy! What kind of people get strange pets?!?! By the way, did I mention we're getting two baby goats to go with our dozen chickens?
Post a Comment