Saturday, February 7, 2009

Scott's grandmother Mildred Smith, "Nanny", passed away yesterday. I knew her for a little over year, but I'm grateful that I had that time. She was always so excited to see her "Scottie." I remember the first time Scott brought me to see her, she was so overjoyed to see us together that I couldn't help but love her instantly. I'm so glad she was at our wedding, and many of the memories of our first year together will include our beloved Nanny. I'll always remember her. She will be missed.

1 comments:

Heather Ashcroft said...

Hi Katie! Tyler Grange found me through your blog, I didn't even know you had one. I'm so excited he found me so I could find you. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my link list. Sorry to hear about Scott's Grandma, that's always hard stuff. Well, glad you are well and can't wait to keep in touch this way. See ya -Heather

Post a Comment