Friday, February 13, 2009

My Husband is the Best!!

In honor of Valentine's Day I thought I would let my Valentine know how much I love him! I'm so lucky to have Scott in my life. The first six months of our marriage have been so much fun. We've had our ups and downs, but Scott is so good to always make me feel so secure and loved. He works so hard and I appreciate that so much. I absolutely adore him and his sence of humor. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I'm looking forward to spending eternity with him.

I love you honey, never ever forget that!

Katie

5 comments:

Jenny Smith said...

Katie, you are so sweet. I think Scott is lucky to have you!

You crazy newlyweds, have a great Valentine's Day.

Anjuli said...

I didn't know that you had a blog! How fun!! You are so cute!!

The Hodsons said...

This is really sweet!

Kelley said...

Are you crazy?!?!? Scott's a geek! Just kidding, baby brother! It's nice to see you two both so in love!

Anonymous said...

Katie, I wanted you and Scott to know that you can tell Scotts family about this model opportunity. I know some have kids and may want to do this. If so, have them visit veronicareeve.blogspot.com. I am in the photography class so that is how I know about it, but if they want free pictures of their kids or anything, they may want to do this! Cute post by the way!

Post a Comment