Monday was President's Day and everyone had work and school off so we decided to take a trip to Soldier Hollow to go tubing. It was so much fun and the perfect day to tube. The best part of this resort is that you don't need to drag your tube up to the top of the hill. We loved it! Here are some pictures of our day.
(This picture courtesy of Jodean Child)


I'm glad we went when we did, because the next day we got TONS of snow!
(This picture courtesy of Jodean Child)









3 comments:
I know i already told you this, but I think you guys are so fun for going sledding!
How fun! Sledding with my kids is always fun.
That looks like a blast!! I'm totally jealous. Tyler and I have been talking about doing that for over a year now, but still haven't gotten around to it.
Post a Comment