
I had the opportunity to go see Wicked with my family today. It was such a great performance. We (my family and I) have wanted to see the play for such a long time. When we found out they were bringing it to Salt Lake, we knew we needed to get tickets. The night before tickets went on sale, my parents were in SLC to attend the MoTab Christmas concert. They drove past the Capitol Theatre and saw a line of people standing in line to buy tickets, and decided then and there that they would too!! They braved all night, in December, on the streets of Salt Lake to buy tickets. Thanks so much Mom and Dad for thinking of your girls and letting us experience the play with you. It was so much fun, and the performers were great!









1 comments:
How fun! Dave and I saw it while it was here in Chicago. It's definitely a "must-see" and soooo much better than the book.
Post a Comment