Monday, April 20, 2009

Goldenwest Idol

Scott's work recently had a company-wide competition to create a music video representing their different departments and offices. They called it "Goldenwest Idol" and the winners would receive $200. Scott and the rest of his team worked really hard on their video and their work really paid off. They won 1st place!!!

Here is a link to their prize winning video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWv_3J-tFGI

4 comments:

The White's said...

That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Tell your husband good job. YaY for contests and money prizes!

Jenny Smith said...

Funny! Looks like they had a good time making the video. Goldenwest has some hidden talent behind the desks.

Anonymous said...

haha love it!

Home on the Grange said...

Just so you know, I absolutely LOVE this video! I work at a title company that works with Goldenwest, so I showed it to a couple of girls here in the office and we all loved it! Way to go Scott!

Post a Comment