Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sarah is headed to Texas!


My sister Sarah received her mission call yesterday. Since she lives in Cedar City and my family is in Roy, my parents, sisters, some friends and I hopped in the car and drove to Fillmore to meet with her and open it together.
We all had different speculations about where she would go, but none of us guessed it. She will serve 18 months in Lubbock, Texas!! She leaves July 8 for the MTC. I'm so proud of her and her decision to serve. She's going to be a great missionary!
P.S. This picture is really old, but it is the most recent picture I have of her on my camera :( And yes, that is a pot belly pig!!

3 comments:

Char! said...

WOW! I'm SO excited for Sarah!!! YAHOO for Missions! CONGRATS GIRL!!! YAY!!!

Unknown said...

YaY SaRaH! She's going to be an amazing missionary! The Red Mango is in layton in the same strip as cafe rio! Check it out!

Anjuli said...

Hey there is a guy in our ward that is in that mission right now!!

Post a Comment