We've offically been here now two weeks. School has started, I've been working, and everything is put away at our apartment. I know a lot of my family is curious of what our apartment looks like so I thought I would appease their curiosity and post some pictures.
One of my favorite things about our apartment is the turquoise colored front door. How cute does our wreath look hanging up??
The view from the front door
The living room from another angle. (Nice view of the swords)
Our dining room, this is where we eat.
The kitchen... not much to look at, BUT it has a DISHWASHER!!!
Our bedroom, this is where we sleep.
The bedroom is also where Scott will be doing his homework and I will be catching up on my blogging.
And lastly,
This is our bathroom.
Well, that's it. That's the grand tour of our home for the next two years. It seems so bland and white compared to our last place which had brightly painted colors on each of the walls. We've found a nice place down the street that we can take our laundry. Also, I've scoped out the nearest grocery stores so that I can get back into my coupon shopping. If I hop onto the freeway from our home, I can get to work in five minutes!!! That is such a nice upgrade from my fifteen minute commute in Utah.
Scott had his first week of school, and I think he's feeling a little overwhelmed by the amount of work that needs to be accomplished within such a short amount of time. I know he's going to be an excellent student, and I am excited to hear about the intelligent discussions that he will have in class. It makes me want to go back to school and get my masters degree.....maybe someday.
Anyway, we're happy here in Arizona, but miss our families and friends back in Utah very much. I'm sure we'll be making new friends here in no time.









7 comments:
I love the turqoise front door how cute is that! Your place looks really nice. Hope your liking it there :)
I love your door too! Your apartment looks great. Thanks so much for updating, your right we have been wondering how you guys are doing. What is your ward like?
Yea! Thanks for the update; love it!
Your apartment looks cute and cozy and you're right, the door is a winner! It's so good to hear that you're liking AZ so far. Be sure to keep us updated on all your adventures!
Really wonderful! Moving away from family is tough in some ways, and awesome in others. You and Scott will truly be BEST friends now, you'll make strong, life-long friendships with others, etc.
I have been dying to see your new home. I like it a lot!
Katie I miss you!! can we text or call more?? Hello! Seriously work is not the same without your giggly laugh! Ok first of all- LOVE the turquoise door AND your couches and swords. You guys are so freaking awesome. I am so happy that you are a caseworker! We will have to chat, for now, I am just missing your face :( ttyl :)
Post a Comment