
Scott and I don't usually dress up for Halloween, but this year we were invited to a Halloween party where costumes were required so we wanted to think of something that wouldn't be too much work. I found the inspiration for my costume online and Scott came up with his coordinating look. My Aunt Elaine was generous enough to make my apron for me. Can you tell who Scott is supposed to be???
Friday evening we went to the home of our friends the Youngs. They're home was decked out in Halloween decor complete with a "kill room" with a dismembered body. Some of our favorite costumes were Dr. Horrible and Captain Hammer, as well as the "Franken family".

Micah wanted me to make sure I got a good shot of his costume.

Jillian planned some fun games for the kids like wrapping the Dads up like Mummies. The adults played Halloween Pictionary and Charades. We really enjoyed ourselves!

The following night we went to our ward's Trunk or Treat activity. It was so much fun to see everyone dressed up. We had hot dogs and chili and there were lots of fun things for the children to do.
Our friends the Knights were all dressed to match. Their adorable little girls were a caterpillar and a butterfly in crocheted costumes.

My favorite costume was little Oliver. He was dressed like a piglet with little hooves on his feet. I love this guy!
We are so grateful to have such good friends to spend our holidays with.









1 comments:
Very creative with the costumes. I find the older I get the more I like to dress up. You might as well enjoy life!
Post a Comment