After returning from that, we got cleaned up, and watched General Conference. Right after the Saturday afternoon session I hopped into the car and attended a wedding and then returned home in time for Scott to take a friend to the Priesthood Session. Afterward, Scott and a bunch of men from the ward decided to go eat dinner.
Sunday morning we slept in and watched the morning session in our pj's. I like to have a project to work on while I listen to the speakers so I found a Halloween project to complete. I made Mason Jar luminaries to decorate our bookshelf. I found the idea on pinterest. I think they turned out pretty cute.
After the last session Scott made his mother's recipe of Chicken and Wine. It was delicious. I think I'll start putting him in charge of Sunday dinner.
I'm really excited for this month, our calendar is already starting to fill up with fun activities. I'm also excited that the temperature here is beginning to fall below 100 degrees. Soon enough it will be Thanksgiving and my family will be here. I cannot wait!









4 comments:
Darling!!! I want to make them too! - Kelley
BTW, thanks for the birthday cards. You're so thoughtful. Dave's was hillarious! Did your family get the cook books yet?
I haven't asked them. I'll do that and get back to you if they haven't.
Your luminaries are adorable. I might have to try them.
Those Halloween luminaries are so cute!!
Post a Comment