
Scott and I celebrated Valentines Day all weekend. And in true Katie fashion, I didn't take my camera anywhere so there are no pictures to document the fun we had.
Saturday, Scott suprised me with a bouquet of purple roses and white lilies.
Saturday night Scott's parents picked us up and we joined the Wahlquists at Ogden Pizzeria. We enjoyed yummy pizza, good company, and we heard all about Jim and Carolyn's week in Maui.

Sunday evening we went to my parent's house and had dinner and played Mario with the family. Super Mario Brothers was Scott's Valentines gift. My parents got us freezer skillet meals for Valentines day which is such a great gift because after a long day at work, I dread having to prepare a time-consuming meal. Thanks Mom!!

Lastly, Monday evening I picked Scott up after work and we drove down to Salt Lake to eat at Happy Sumo. We enjoyed sushi, coconut crusted halibut, and beef teriyaki. For dessert we went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and bought caramel apples.
When we got home, we snuggled on the couch in our pajamas and watched "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs."
I love our families and spending time with them. They take such good care of us, and I appreciate that.
I am so grateful to have married into such a fantastic family. Jim and Carolyn are the best in-laws and I couldn't have asked for better sister/brother in-laws. It is such a blast when the whole family gets together.
I'm also grateful for my family and for the fun times that we have. They are such an easy-going wonderful group. I'm really proud of them and all that they are accomplishing in their lives.
I'm especially grateful for my Scott and for the love that he shows to me. I love that I'm married to him. He is such a goofy, fun, special, intelligent, talented, hard-working, strong, tall, and handsome man.









3 comments:
What a fun Valentines weekend! Your purple roses and lilies sound beautiful. And I love the Carmel apples at Rocky Mtn Chocolate Co every time we are in Salt Lake or Park City I get one.
Sounds like an awesome Valentines weekend!!
Awesome!!
Post a Comment