What a fun idea! I love fortune cookies. Sorry I dont now if I've already told you but our blog is private so send me an email jendegiulio@hotmail.com if you want an invite. I was going to say hi to you in Sunday school but I forgot. Your necklace you were wearing was pretty did you get it for Christmas?
I love that our family all does the fortune cookie thing for New Years. Here were our fortunes: Scot: You will soon have a change in your social status. Katie: A past misfortune will bring you great success this year. Megan: Respect yourself and others will respect you too. Adam: Remember to rest and relax on Sunday.
5 comments:
Hmm, I wonder if that means the actual color purple, or the movie, or the book.....If I were you, I'd focus on all of it!
By the way, I'm waiting for that phone call, Katie....
What a fun idea! I love fortune cookies. Sorry I dont now if I've already told you but our blog is private so send me an email jendegiulio@hotmail.com if you want an invite. I was going to say hi to you in Sunday school but I forgot. Your necklace you were wearing was pretty did you get it for Christmas?
I love that our family all does the fortune cookie thing for New Years. Here were our fortunes:
Scot: You will soon have a change in your social status.
Katie: A past misfortune will bring you great success this year.
Megan: Respect yourself and others will respect you too.
Adam: Remember to rest and relax on Sunday.
The funny thing is that Scott is colorblind and cannot see purple. Hopefully his fortune means the movie or book.
Post a Comment