
Conference weekend was so much fun. We were able to attend the Saturday afternoon session because Jim and Carolyn's stake sang. We arrived in SL really early so we took a short tour of the new church history library. We decided to find our seats early and find Scott's parents up on the stand. We sat amongst other families that were anxiously looking through the choir for their loved one's face. I must say, the choir sounded fabulous, and I was so proud of Jim and Carolyn!
After the conference session we had dinner at El Matador in Bountiful and returned to Farmington to send the boys off to the Priesthood session. Carolyn and I went to the Grandparent's house to watch the recorded broadcast. After the Preisthood Session we met up with the boys and had pie at Marie Callendars.
http://www.lds.org/move/index.html?type=conference&event=Oct179&lang=english#
After the conference session we had dinner at El Matador in Bountiful and returned to Farmington to send the boys off to the Priesthood session. Carolyn and I went to the Grandparent's house to watch the recorded broadcast. After the Preisthood Session we met up with the boys and had pie at Marie Callendars.
http://www.lds.org/move/index.html?type=conference&event=Oct179&lang=english#









2 comments:
So much fun! I love being in the conference center.
Isn't conference weekend the best?!?!
Post a Comment