13 years ago
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Graduate School....
As fall approaches it becomes more and more ominous that we need to get our butts in gear and apply for graduate school! We've filled out applications for the University of Utah and Arizona State University, but are contemplating other options as well.... here is the list of possible schools:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Okay, so probably not Berkeley, but it is a great "pretend to apply for" school.









4 comments:
The University of Washington has such an amazing campus! Every time I go there I think "this is the college experience I should have had."
The University of Oregon is in the city we may end up in one day... Eugene.
University of Chicago? Northwestern? University of Illinois?
Good for you guys! That is so exciting!! I can't wait to hear what you decide on.
Apply at Berkley! Why not?
Post a Comment