Yesterday, my sister Sarah gave her farewell talk in church. She leaves on July 8 for the MTC in Provo. It's been really fun to be able to attend the temple with her and experience her excitement in preparing to serve a mission. I am very proud of her.
On Friday, June 26 Scott and I attended a surprise birthday party for his sister Katie. It was held at a park in South Ogden. Many family members and friends were there to show their love and support to Katie on her birthday. We were all watching some dark storm clouds approach hoping they wouldn't spoil the party. Alas, right as the birthday girl pulls up to the party, it starts to downpour. The rain wasn't going to spoil our fun. There was cake and ice cream and the kids played with glow sticks and bubbles. The adults socialized and had a great time. It will definately be a birthday party I'll never forget!
Lastly, on Saturday, June 20 our neice Megan was baptized. She looked so beautiful all dressed in white. She is such a good girl and a great example to her cousins. I am so proud of her!
And as always, I forgot to take my camera to each of these events.
13 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment