On Valentine's day Scott surprised me with some flowers and we had a romantic dinner for two at Outback Steakhouse. Nothing says love like a bloomin onion!
Thursday we got tickets to see Wicked at ASU Gammage. We had such a great time. Our seats were on the first row of the balcony. I love having opportunities to spend one on one time with Scott. He's truly my forever sweetheart.
Good job, Scott. You can never go wrong remembering special occassions so thoughtfully. Sounds like you had a wonderful V-day! Dad and I went to the temple, the Mandarin for dinner and then saw "The Artist" - and loved it. Fun day for us also.
1 comments:
Good job, Scott. You can never go wrong remembering special occassions so thoughtfully.
Sounds like you had a wonderful V-day!
Dad and I went to the temple, the Mandarin for dinner and then saw "The Artist" - and loved it. Fun day for us also.
Post a Comment