
My grandfather was taken off life support today after suffering from a heart attack on Friday. My mother and her three sisters have had the opportunity to sit at his bedside together and talk about the adventures my wonderful grandpa has had. I'm so grateful I have a forever family, and I'm grateful for the example my Grandpa Thompson has been to me.









4 comments:
Sorry to hear that Katie, and that you were not able to be there. But like you said you have an eternal family :) Where would we be without this gospel?
Katie-
I'm so sorry to hear this new. You and your family will be in our prayers. :)
I'm sorry Katie! That would be so rough. I just read his obituary on Chris and Rachelle's blog. He sounds like an awesome guy, which is not surprising for such a great family. Can you imagine what a reunion like that would be between husband and wife?! It's too bad that we're left to deal with life without them but on the plus side, I bet they are so happy to be together again.
Im so sorry for your loss. Its never easy loosing a family member
Post a Comment