Two years ago... I was hurrying to finish typing a paper for my class that started in a few minutes when I noticed Scott walk into the computer lab. I knew him from church and secretly really liked him. I wanted to talk to him so badly, but I had to get to class, so I left without stopping to say hello. All throughout the class I sat there thinking about him, hoping he was still there. Luckily the professor turned on a movie so I decided that was my opportunity to slip out.
I ran downstairs praying he was still there and was excited to see he was, and also that there was a seat available next to him. From there we got to talking and exchanged numbers. He text-ed me back that very night, we set up a date for a few days later and the rest is history... we were married nine months later.
Two years ago TODAY Scott and I went on our first date. I love to reflect over the past two years and what I would have thought if I could have seen my life now, back then. I am grateful everyday for my "Scottie" and for his fun-loving, passionate personality. I'm so glad he didn't give up on me when I showed up three hours late for our first date. I'm so glad he loves me and that he lets me know it every single day. He's the biggest blessing in my life.
13 years ago









2 comments:
haha, the dating years... What a cute couple you make!!
It was meant to be! Fun story!!
Post a Comment